Monday, February 13, 2012

Mr. White and Jesse

Breaking Bad is my favorite television show of all time.  Terrific writing , great characters, and increasingly messed-up story lines.  I drew this in Photoshop CS2 a couple months ago after being blown away by the fourth season.  The fifth (and last) one can't come soon enough.  It's fun to draw characters from a good TV show.  With longer story arcs than a movie, they can become very real to us.  It can be a challenge to try to capture their essence in one image.  (By the way I just changed my settings so people can post now.-I'm crossing my fingers.)

2 comments:

Shawn Scott Palmer said...

Well it's about time! Great first posting about a great show. Looking forward to seeing a posting every 2 hours like you said :) Now get back to work!!

Chris Hubbard said...

Thanks, man. And thanks for the Bogger help. It's nice to have the Comments up and running. I said every 2 hours, huh?...